Relax, Connect and Make Memories
- Remember the art of conversation in our great room. There are two oversized couches in front of the stone fireplace. Play games and talk the night away.
- If you need a cozy place to read or have a more private conversation, you will love our reading nook.
- Food is the heart of any retreat and everyone will have a seat at the table. Our dining area features a large handcrafted table with seating for twelve. There is also additional seating at the kitchen island.
- Take in the mountain air, night time stars and beautiful meadow from the deck. The deck features a large table with seating for twelve.
- If you need to stay connected to the world, there is a TV with a Blu Ray\DVD player and a small selection of movies.
Break bread, have a drink and make tasty food in the fully equipped kitchen:
- Gourmet, stainless steel appliances
- 2 coffee pots
- Multi-function slow cooker
- Electric skillet
- Hand mixer
- All pots, pans, glass wear and dishes you will need
- Plastic dishes provided for outdoor dining
Separate Work / Crafting Area:
- Enjoy easy, ground floor access to work / crafting room. No need to haul supplies up stairs.
- There are twelve work stations. Each station has a five-foot work table with personal lights featuring three different light settings, a USB port, comfy office chair and trashcan.
- Blow dryers in each bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Land line in case your cell provider does not have service in our area.